NAKED, COURTNEY STODDEN'S CARTOON BOOBS WENT TO COMIC-CON

Courtney Stodden Topless Body Paint Comic-Con

I was going to save these pics of a Courtney Stodden topless in body paint at Comic-Con for after my giant nerd post about all the comic book movie shit that happened, but then I spent way too much time writing about Camille Cosby. So here’s Courtney as Captain Marvel if Captain Marvel walked around touching herself at comic-book conventions to save the animals. I’m not quite sure how that’s supposed to work, but I’m already putting way more thought into this than Courtney Stodden did or anyone ever should because I clearly hate myself and the time I’m given on this Earth.

Courtney Stodden Topless Body Paint: Comic-ConCourtney Stodden Topless Body Paint: Comic-ConCourtney Stodden Topless Body Paint: Comic-ConCourtney Stodden Topless Body Paint: Comic-ConCourtney Stodden Topless Body Paint: Comic-ConCourtney Stodden Topless Body Paint: Comic-Con

Commenti